- Consulting services provide comprehensive relocation policy review to create policies that are economical and effective.
- A website serves as a centralized information portal for client relocation programs. Assignees can access the site to retrieve forms and view information regarding moves.
- Offers a variety of home-sale and home-purchase services, selecting the best home-search services for specific employee needs.
- Manages household goods moves. International freight forwarder coordinates shipment of transferees’ goods with agents anywhere in the world.
- Provides compensation administration and data collection for employees transferred overseas.
Serves 35 percent of Fortune 100 companies
- Offers a complete portfolio of program administration, financial management, supply chain management, program design and advisory services.
- Consultants help manage the relocation life cycle from pre-decision assessment, pre-departure services and on-assignment support through repatriation.
- Provides relocation cost estimates via both an online self-service tool and a full-service approach.
- Manages assignment-related expenses to streamline compensation delivery, ensure salary is accurately reported for tax returns and guarantee compliance.
- An online portal gives mobility managers visibility into programs and relocating employees access to data about moves. A mobile app provides easy, secure access to applications and relocation support.
- Consultants offer guidance on creating effective relocation policies, program management and talent management.
- Helps relocating employees efficiently sell homes and buy new ones, including in-between services of home marketing, temporary housing and property management.
- Orients employees and families to new environments with consulting and training designed to maintain productivity and increase cultural competencies.
- Manages the full range of international assignment issues, including cost projections, letters of assignment, compensation balance sheets and more.
- A Web-based portal, CartusOnline, and mobile app provide access to company and personal move information for HR professionals and transferring employees.
- Domestic services include relocation cost estimates, candidate assessment, spouse/partner assistance, home-sale assistance, household goods moves and more.
- International services include assignment cost estimates, pre-decision and pre-visit orientation, letters of assignment, visa and immigration services, auto and pet move management, and intercultural training.
- Manages global payroll requirements for expatriates for both home- and host-country payrolls.
- Offers mobile-enabled, self-service tools to employees via an online portal for submitting expenses, checking payment status and accessing relocation policies.
- Analyzes key relocation performance metrics by extracting, aggregating and analyzing information from multiple sources.
Logitech, Granite Construction, Ralph Lauren
- Global policy and practice library offers resources to conduct a relocation policy analysis, revision or development.
- Provides home-sale services, including guaranteed-appraised-value home sale, amended-value home sale and buyer-value-option home sale.
- Technology platform supports all relocation services, integrating with client workflows and providing an array of reporting options.
- Guides employees through immigration, including processing entry visas, assisting with documentation for work and residence permits, and more.
- Offers full range of settling-in services, including organizing basic utilities, advising on banking, aiding parents in school selection and more.
- Pre-decision services include cost estimates, destination information packet, broker home market analysis and more.
- Departure services feature relocation policy counseling, home-marketing assistance, household goods transportation and lease-break assistance.
- An intuitive online dashboard allows transferees to manage and track their relocations. The technology also creates over 200 custom reports.
- Destination services include home-search assistance, temporary living arrangements, nationwide lease program, mortgage assistance and spouse/partner program.
- Global program management offers customized policy reviews, policy benchmarking and cost-containment reviews.
Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq, Northwest Hardwoods, Community Hospital
- Works with HR teams to design mobility programs that reflect industry trends, best practices and client’s corporate culture.
- Offers expertise to manage extended business travel for cost control and to operate within immigration and tax guidelines.
- Consultants advise assignees on transfer processes and transitioning to new locations.
- Destination support includes full housing-related services and assistance with finding new schools, banks or transportation options.
- Customizable online portal gives clients and assignees a single source for policy information and a platform for tracking relocation activity.
MSI Global Business Solutions
Golder Associates Corp., Hendrickson, Kodak
- Pre-decision services include look-see trips for transferees, a housing and school tour, and expatriate lifestyle overviews.
- A Web-based portal connects clients and relocating employees with a service delivery team and suppliers worldwide. Features reporting, personalization options, alerts and relocation logistics information.
- Provides real-time mapped locations of household goods transport. Manages cost estimates, packing, loading and transport of household goods.
- International services include needs assessments, cost projections, letters of assignment, and visa and immigration services. Coordinates training for host-country language acquisition and understanding cultural protocols.
- Departure services include any needed terminations of leases, local school or government de-registrations, and more.
- Provides relocation spending forecasts, usually in tandem with policy and program recommendations.
- Domestic services include pre-decision consulting, preview trip coordination, relocation benefits administration, home-marketing and home-sale services, and property management.
- International services feature expense management, home-finding and settling-in services, employee concierge services, and language and cross-cultural training.
- Provides comprehensive visa and immigration services, including obtaining documents needed for employees and families to visit, live and work in destination countries.
- Financial services include expense processing, auditing and reporting; tax expertise; and international banking and global compensation services.
- Technology platform enables 24/7 access to client case status, real-time updates on relocation logistics and online reporting tools.
- Relocation cost projections give clients a foundation for overall cost containment and budgeting.
- Multiday preview trips help assignees feel at home in new host locations.
- Marketing assistance and home-sale programs help to avoid high home inventory expenditures and control disposition costs. Renters benefit from the same level of customer service as homeowners.
- Guides assignees through obtaining visa and work papers for most countries around the world.
- Expense-tracking and tax gross-up services effectively administer relocation expenses and reimbursement programs.
- Technology platform enables clients to authorize assignments, provides assignee tracking, creates visibility into costs and generates reports.
- Offers visa assessment consultations, visa prescreening, visa documentation collection and visa tracking/renewal.
- Destination services include preview trips for employees, home-search assistance and temporary housing for short-term relocations.
- Manages expatriate payroll programs on a global basis. Pays salaries locally, splits payroll between home and host locations, and ensures local legal and tax compliance.
- Expense management includes needs analysis, audits to ensure compliance with client policies, cost comparisons and insurance reviews.
- Consulting group manages full array of relocation scenarios—whether clients are developing policies for five people or 5,000—in all regions of the world.
- Services measure relocation costs against industry standards and identify potential savings, process mapping improves relocation process efficiency, and policy reviews use a proprietary database to compare and assess policies.
- Offers experienced real estate brokers and provides one-stop mortgage comparison shopping among leading lenders.
- Gives relocating employees access to online community profiles, school reports and other destination-related resources.
- Facilitates acquisition of documentation needed for international employees and helps maintain compliance with local immigration regulations.
- Consulting team provides advisory services for all areas of global mobility and human resource strategy.
- An integrated enterprise technology platform supports the life cycle of global assignment and domestic relocation services.
- Global compensation platform and integrated reporting reduce number of tax forms issued.
- Helps decrease late tax filing and any underpayment penalties assessed by a home or host country.
- Does not outsource move management to outside providers, enabling control of provider selection for phases including packing, shipping, customs clearance or long-term storage.
- Comprehensive standard and custom reports available via the online client portal; analytics tools review effectiveness of mobility programs.
Weichert Workforce Mobility
- Provides a custom service for smaller companies moving 50 or fewer employees annually.
- Advisory services include policy design, pre-decision services, tax consulting and benchmarking.
- Technology platform offers multiple standard and ad hoc relocation reports, instant alerts, and customizable dashboards.
- Departure services feature home-marketing and home-sale assistance as well as household goods transport.
- Destination services include home-search assistance, rental search aid and temporary living help.
- International services cover candidate assessments, multiyear cost projections, assignment letters, visa and immigration services, spouse/partner assistance, and more.